Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Volleyball

Every Year (meaning last year and this one) I've thought that we need to make sure and take a group picture at Volleyball. Or we could have someone take pictures while we play. It hasn't happened yet. Last night we played our last 2 games of the season, we lost both. Over the whole season, we won some and we lost some more, but we didn't come in last, so that made me happy!
I had a great time though! I love volleyball. I must say I'm so grateful for my husband who has gotten me involved in sports. I know I cuss him sometimes for all of our "extra" activities and the time and money it takes, but honestly, I enjoy it. It's great for us to spend time together, being social and getting out of the house. Not to mention the exercise.
Between Volleyball. Softball. Basketball. Flag Football. We are constantly going going going- but I love it!
Thanks everyone for playing with us this season. We had a great time and hope you did too!
{Next year, I promise I'll sign up early and get us in C League}

We've just decided that instead of being mediocre in the middle league, we'd rather lower our standards so we can win more.

No comments: