I've never been much for taking pictures of myself. It was always so weird with phones and cameras, and having to turn them around backwards- then you could see your arms holding the camera/phone or whatever and I hated it.
Then I read {this blog}-- thanks Heidi-- and Realized- now that I have my iPad, I take pictures of myself allthetime. It's so EASY with the "turn the camera around- button."
Don't make fun of me people, lol. I don't know what it's called, but it's sure handy! I love it. I've actually never spent as much time looking at myself as I do now that I take my own picture all the time, lol. I'm starting to feel a little conceited, but It also works great as a Mirror when there's not one around. I just take a picture, and Wa-La!
I just barely noticed that I took every single one of these pictures at work.
Lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment