I spent the entire day (8am Mon-1am Tues), cleaning, de-cluttering, re-arranging, decorating and organizing the upstairs of my house. I am SO GLAD to say that for the first time in a long time, it finally feels "held together". We're still in a temporary furniture situation, and the piano is half torn apart until the tuner comes back to finish it up, but even with all that half-done, it's finally back to feeling warm, and clean, and like Home.
It seems like we've been in a mess for over a year now- and the Basement is still in need of attention, but I took my sweet time doing everything just right yesterday, because I was tired of feeling the disconnect. With the basement finished, and how picky I am about cleaning, it takes me all day to just get the upstairs done, so the basement suffers. That is my next goal. I have to go through the basement with the same time and effort the upstairs got yesterday.
I'm happy to say that it is still the Month of February and my Valentines decorations came down. That's like a record or something...
Easter/Spring is up.
I have craft projects in mind that I'm super excited about because I know exactly where to put them. I always do better if I have specifics in mind. I'm not good at just "crafting to craft."
Now the big question is-- to clean/decorate/craft OR do homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment