Friday, April 15, 2011

Anybody Want a Dog???

This week has been an exceptionally good week....but I'm so ready for the weekend.
We have a ward Easter party tonight and I should probably go, but just to be in the "It's the weekend and I don't have to do anything" attitude...I kind of want to stay home....and stain my dining table.
Blah.
I know.
 But what's a girl gunna do?
I cleaned my house Wednesday night (score)-- now I just need to dig into the little projects.
I've got almost all of the table sanded and the stain is just sitting there...waiting....patiently

Last night I made home made Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner. It was super yummy! Then while dad and Justin worked on getting his 1970 Chevy Ready to run, I did a cute little project. I'll post pictures later.
It was so fun that it makes me just want to sit at home and do little projects all the time.
...Ahhh...How would that be....

Well. Dream world aside, I have 1 hour of work left so I better continue messing around on the Internet  get back to work.

P.S. I'm ready to give Sophie away. She ate my brand new {super cute/blue} $4 watering can from Walmart.
Stupid Dog

I wish she was still this small and adorable :D
But we love her anyway.

Have a great Weekend!

2 comments:

Y-not Doggs said...

Chelsie, I will gladly send you another. Sounds like they are BOTH trouble makers. I had a FAVORITE pair of Merrill Sandals become Osa's Favorite for the day chew toys. I was so mad!! Gotta love them!! Yvette.....Kasper's Mom

Chelsie said...

Oh No!! Not the shoes! lol, They absolutely get the best of me sometimes, but I love them so it's worth it.