Yesterday was a good day! Don't you just love those good days?
Aside from a good day at work, I went to the rec. center and ran for 42 minutes. (That's a long time for me!)
When I was finished I wanted to throw up, but it felt good, lol. I burned over 300 calories and that's amazing.
Then I went tanning. Something my mother hates, but I should do more often. I've always had pasty white skin- and I hate it. So this was rewarding also!
After tanning I went to walmart- We needed eggs, milk etc.
Ran home, cooked dinner, ate and went to the temple.
Ahhh...the temple. It's such a wonderful place.
I love the peace and quiet in the temple, and the comforting feelings you get that help push you through the next few days/weeks etc.
After the temple, we came home and I got to work sanding my table {Thanks dad for the belt sander- that jiggly thing of mine was about to make my hands fall off}
I got everything but the legs sanded (YAY!)
Now that I'm not going to California (FYI, I was going to go to Cali. with some girls from work over Easter weekend and now I'm not- but I already has my $$ set aside- Yippee) I have extra spending money to buy all 6 of my dining room chairs.
For $60 a piece it was going to be a while before I bit that chunk-a-change, but now I can get them next weekend when I go to SLC with my family for our annual family pictures at temple square.
Anyway...My new plan for buying chairs has re-motivated me to finish my table. And that's cool because I'm tired of parking in the driveway while the garage houses my table/wood mess :D
In other news...Yesterday Justin also got the news that his hydro dipping kit was being shipped from Florida to us today. Once he gets it set up in the shop, we will be taking a trip down to Miami to receive the proper training on how to use it. We're booked to train on May 19 and 20, so today I looked up flights and my excitement has only escalated from there.
If you can imagine...
ANYWAY.....it's days like yesterday that are the days I like to remember when the not so good ones come along. I hope that's not anytime soon... But in any form- I enjoyed yesterday and I'm grateful for today!
There is more table work to be done tonight!!
Plus I'm making home made Chicken Cordon Bleu and Sauteed Yellow Squash and Zucchini for dinner.
{Looks like today is going to be a great day too}


No comments:
Post a Comment