Monday, April 11, 2011

Debt...

So I did some math...and I'm so excited to know that: If we continue to pay the amount of money that we pay monthly on our "payoff-able" debt for the next 5 1/2 years, everything we own will be paid off. Totally awesome!!! {As in when my car is paid off, we put that money towards the house, etc.etc.}
Assuming that our financial situation and debts don't drastically change that is...

Accounting has ruined me....
And I love Excel.
It's a blessing.
The end

2 comments:

Marlynn said...

Hehe Its, ok I love it too! Numbers are so much fun. That's awesome about the debt. I know if we keep doing what we are doing, we'll be debt free in five years too!!! Yay!!! Depressing thing is, We will need a bigger house by then, and most likely a new family ride...oh well...so goes life.

Chelsie said...

Haha. That's usually how it goes though, right? Just when you get something straight and almost finished- It starts over.Oiy...I think the lord is just trying to teach us patience...or something, lol.