{Warning: All these pictures came off my phone so please pardon their lack-luster quality}
I can't believe March is already over. Like...where did it go??
Anyway. We were incredibly busy and got ourselves out and enjoyed it, even though we only had a little bit of good weather.
I'll just share a few pictures to summarize the end of our month.
Justin shot his bow in the Outdoor Expo. It was a series of moving/pop up targets. It was really fun!
On the 28th, we took Liddy out to North Ogden to stay with her boyfriend Mr. Bear. It was hard to leave her. I'm such a gush when it comes to my Liddy girl. She's just so precious!
The sunset on the way to North Ogden was beautiful!
The day after we dropped Liddy off, we spent some time in the City. Justin had to stop at a few pet stores and that's where we met this guy. Romeo was a Blue fronted Amazon. He was so gentle and funny. Whenever someone would walk through the door and the 'dinger' would go off, he would mimic it and he sounded exactly like it.
After we got home, Sophie spent a good amount of her time Moping. She missed Liddy so much! It was hard for all of us to be without her.
I spent one Saturday designing some new stickers in my Vinyl program and I did some little craft projects with them. They turned out really cute! I'll have to post some pics of those later.
That same Saturday (I was in a crafty mood) I finally talked Justin into letting me sell our old dining table so I could build a new one. It was just so small and it would only seat 4 people and it wasn't the style I wanted anymore. So after I sold the old one, I went and bought the wood and got to work on this puppy!!
Thanks to a modified version of this modern farmhouse table plan I had it built in one night. I am now working on sanding it so I can stain it a dark espresso.
I can't wait!!
Over the first weekend in April my family came over to watch conference with me and Sophie continued to mope. She slept by me all morning long, laying in front of the couch (which we don't usually let her do)
{P.S. Like my new gray rug? IKEA-$20- For real!}
That same Sunday it snowed. I was so diappointed. It actually got up to 75 degrees on Saturday, just to turn around and snow Sunday. What a bummer!!!
For dessert Sunday afternoon I made a Macaroon filled Chocolate Bundt cake and it turned out so pretty! I was so proud of myself for not breaking it or getting it stuck. Whew...
Yesterday, April 7, I got to go pick up my Beautiful Liddy girl!!! My mom and I took the day off work and we made a few stops before the rain started. It POURED! The interstate was horrible, so we decided instead of finishing our shopping we were going to get Liddy and get our butts home.
I was so glad to see Liddy and have her be happy and healthy! She is now (approximately) 5 days pregnant. She is due on June 5th.
We're hoping that she has between 8 and 10 puppies. She had 10 puppies last time, so we think that's a good approximation.
I have started a new blog to track the progress of her gestation and to post pictures of the puppies once they're born (mostly for buyers that want updates) but if you want to check it out, I've got one post on there so far!
This weekend is the Home and Garden Show that is hosted by KLCY Radio station here in town. Justin registered for a booth, so I'm sure that's where we'll be spending our weekend.
Im going to take Liddy down there for a few minutes this afternoon to show off her Harness (that's what Justin's booth is- Handbraided dog collars, leashes, harnesses, bow slings, survival bracelets etc.)
I don't want to stress her out though so it will definately have to be a quick "show off" session.
This coming week we have a fairly normal schedule. Monday: Homework, Tuesday: Temple Sealings (so excited!!!) Wednesday: Relief Society Service Project, Thursday: Girls night, Friday: Date Night, Saturday: clean-my-house-because-it-needs-it-big-time-DAY!!!
Thanks for enduring my "journaling" recap. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment