We've just been taking it easy over the last little while. I haven't written much, but I might as well recap the little stuff.
For Valentines Day, Justin and I got Chinese Take Out and brought it home and worked on the Basement together for our "Valentines Date."
It might seem lame, but it's actually really rewarding to spend the evening working together on something we both care about. There are very few distractions and it was great to just hang out.
It was great!
We got our one year check up's at the eye doctor and yet again I'm trying another contact out. They're going to have my try daily disposables this time- We'll see if that will work. If not, I'm ordering a new pair of glasses and continue to deal with my uncooperative eyes.
Justin still sees better than perfect - He's too lucky!
I got to go to the matinee with Trish last Wednesday. We were the only 2 in the theatre. We watched "Just Go With It" It was so fun, plus that movie is stinking hilarious! We laughed the whole time!
We had our usual Wednesday night Volleyball games- I was fighting a migraine so Justin went and played while I laid at home and watched Roman Holiday {for the first time ever}. Justin came home right at the end and couldn't believe I was watching a black and white movie. It was pretty funny.
I really got to enjoy this weekend, I didn't have much I HAD to do. I had my first Accounting test (which Justin helped me study for on Thurs. and Fri.) and it wasn't bad. I get my scores back today around noon-hopefully- so we'll see how I did.
For now- I'm hanging in there with the class. I'm going to have to finish it, so I'm trying to make myself like it. The material is not hard at all, and I've got an A so far, so I just need to stick with it.
After a day of Cleaning and filling Vinyl orders on Saturday, Justin took me to the late show and we went to "Just Go With It". It was the second time for me, of course, but it was so funny, I wanted Justin to see it, so we went. We got some Ice Cream at Farrs Fresh and wandered around Lowes for a little while before the movie. It was fun :D We're always project-ing so Lowes is pretty much our favorite place.
Sunday, after church, we got to go to Jensen and visit my family for a little while, then we went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house for my Cousin's birthday Party. It was good to see everyone and get to visit for a while! I got to hold Baby Dallin for a little while too- He's such a sweetheart.
For Presidents Day, I spent the day at home, cleaning and cooking snacks for us for the week. It was awesome to have a day to do all the little extra things I never have time for! Justin usually always ends up taking left overs or soup or something for his lunches, which he says is fine with him, but since I had the day off, I made a bunch of things for him to take in his lunches so he's not eating the same thing for lunch that he had for dinner last night :D
Plus, I love to cook, so It wasn't so bad.
After Justin got home, we went to Jensen and helped Melanie haul some wood and then she brought us some Pizza for dinner. Papa Murphy's! Yumm!
So I did homework, while Justin sat and braided some dog collars that people had ordered from him. They're turning out so good looking!
We're excited to figure out how to build the Harnesses and get them going too! His poor little fingers are going to be complete calluses.
Then he was up all night coughing and fighting some terrible congestion. He has this wheezy asthma cough that never sounds good, but I'm used to it by now. But Last night he had me worried so we're going to the doctor today to get him all fixed up. I hate it when he doesn't feel good! So Hopefully they can get him back on his feet!


No comments:
Post a Comment