So...I just recently converted to the new Blogger Posting....thing....I don't know what to call it- but it's awesome. It's so much easier with pictures! Holy Moly. I love it!
Well...I'm just givin an update on life.
We've just been working and playing. We had volleyball last night and we upheld our record of 1 loss/ 1 win per night. So I guess that was cool. At least we're consistent, lol.
Melanie and Monty stopped by the Rec. Center and watched us play on their way home from Park City- which was nice of them.!
I'm getting excited- We've been selling the stuff that we posted on KSL pretty well, so that's cool. There for a while it seemed like nobody was buying anything (can you tell I put stuff on there often)? hehe
But now..wa-bam! Within 2 days, My garage is feeling much bigger :D lol
Loving it!
Anyway...I'm also excited because for the first time, I linked up a project that we did to the DIY Monthly contest. They give away a random assortment of building supplies/home decor for the winner, and although I don't know if I have a change (hundreds of people post their projects to this thing) I'm just excited that I finally participated in it for once, instead of just following everyone else's cool projects!
Yay for figuring out the 'linking up' thing, lol.
So...I also found another contest on facebook.
It's part of the 'Just a Pinch Recipe Club' and it's a 'Rise and Shine" Breakfast contest. So I'm going to enter a very simple- but favorite- breakfast recipe and see if we can win a 2 person all expense paid round trip to Nashville.
Like I said...the odds of winning are slim- but- I'm just excited to be participating.
On a different note- tonight we're excited to have Monty coming over to help Justin do some more work in the basement. We're getting closer and closer to insulation and sheet rock every day! Little things just keep holding us up- but we're almost there so I'm super excited.
While they work on the basement, I get to chill out with Hailey and Natalie so Jason can take Tiffany to a Birthday Dinner. She turned 24 on Monday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFF!
I'm excited to get to see the girls. They're so sweet and fun and full of energy. I miss them when they have to go home!

No comments:
Post a Comment