- Justin came home from Arizona - Monday
- I got my visiting teaching done & Justin sold some Pearls and Real Silver from Thailand at our house -Tuesday
- My little Brother turned 19 {Holy Smokes} and we had a great birthday party for him at my mom's house- Wednesday
- Sophie and Liddy had their check-up's at the vet and are SUPER HEALTHY. - Thursday
-Liddy: Has great muscle tone. Weighs in at 63 lbs. Has very very clear eyes for her age and breed {Samoyeds get cataracts very easily because their fur is so white}. Her coat is beautiful, long, shiny and healthy. Her teeth and feet are great AND {I was so excited to hear this} If we ever decide to breed her again {On purpose this time} She will NOT have to have a C-section. She should be able to have them naturally with not problems. Her risk is higher, but there is no GUARANTEE that she will have to have one...that might make things easier.
- Sophie. Got her 3rd set of booster shots. She weighs in at 30 lbs. She has gained 11 lbs. in the last month. She is incredibly healthy as well. Her feet, eyes, teeth and coat all look great.
- Justin also sold Pearls and Silver again - Thursday
- Softball started already this year. I am excited for it since Justin enjoys it so much. It's good exercise and time with his friends, it just seemed to creep up on me. So we kicked it off with the Icebreaker Tournament- Friday
- While Justin was at work for the morning, I went to Split Mountain Farm in Jensen and had my mom help me pick out some perennials for my front flower bed and I also found a Pussy Willow tree. My grandma had one in her yard when I was little and I always loved it, so I was so excited when my mom found one for me.
- After I bought all my yard supplies, we loaded up my dads tiller and I headed home. Dropped Eric off at a friends house after I made him help me unload Mr. Tiller.
- Then I tilled the new area for my Flower Bed.
- My dad drove his tractor from Jensen to my house so we can dig up and level out our yard, so I drove out to Jensen and followed him to my house with my hazards on. Gotta protect my daddy! It only took us 40 minutes. Mr. Tractor was bookin it!
- After Dad got to town with the tractor, him and I hurried over to watch the last of Justin's softball game. They lost. We went to lunch at Wendy's with my dad, his dad, and Eric Pratt.
- Then I planted my flower bed while Justin and Dad worked on his truck. It officially starts from inside the truck!
- Monty decided it would be funny to drownd me in the sprinkler.
- The rest of my family came over for dinner and we watched Sherlock Holmes. It was a weird show.....
WHAT A LONG SATURDAY...
- Sunday I cleaned house and cooked until Justin got home, then we went to Jensen for dinner with his family.
- Yesterday Justin, Monty and Eric all started working on installing a floor in the man cave/shed.
- Today...I woke up with a sinus headache..went to work anyway. Only made it about 2 1/2 hours. Then I came home and tried to sleep through the guys banging around in the shop to finish up the floor and the 2 lofts.
Me giving up on sleeping = blogging
{Also} A HUGE Thanks to Monty and Eric for all the help they have given us over the last few days. There is no way we could have accomplished so much without them. It just isn't possible. We appreciate it so much! More than we can say. So again, Thank You!
1 comment:
The shed and garden look great! Can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment