Friday, April 30, 2010

Things I'm loving lately...

  • I am just Loving this warm weather!
  • I love spending time outside with Justin and that we're making so much progress on our yard
  • I'm loving that the girls {dogs} are staying so healthy (knock on wood). It seemed to be one thing after another for a while and (like the vet said the other day) They are both doing SO GREAT!
  • I love the new Bikes Justin and I bought at walmart last night! We took the dogs on a run while we rode our bikes. It was super fun and it was exercise! YAY!
  • MY JOB ROCKS! I love love love it.
  • I love our new schedule. {which is another part of the job rocking} = we both work mornings and get to hang out in the afternoons. We even get up around the same time so we see eachother BEFORE work.
  • I'm loving cuddling Justin :D
  • I've gotten into project mode...I have my list stacked up again and I need to get to work on it!
  • I'm excited to be going to Salt Lake tomorrow. We are going for our yearly Mothers Day family pictures at temple square. It'll be so fun! I hope the weather will be nice to us.
  • I'm super excited for our two year Anniversary trip next weekend. We've rented a cabin up at Red Canyon Lodge and we're going to just go spend the weekend in the mountains. We're going to take our new bikes, and junk food and blankets and fire buildling supplies and enjoy the mountain!

We are just so blessed. I know I won't ever be able to feel enough gratitude for all I've been given, but I'll definately try, because I am so grateful!

No comments: