- On the 4th: We had a great Easter. I had the day off and stayed home and cooked and cleaned all day, while watching conference, then when Justin got off work, we had a big dinner with him, Eric Rasmussen, a friend of his from work and my whole family.
- 6th: The gravel was delivered for our foundation for our shed, since we FINALLY got that stinking tree cut down and the stump dug out of the way. Justin got all the gravel spread out that same day.
- 7th: My last day at the Marriott. Sad but happy day...
- I started my new job working at Anadarko on the 8th. I absolutely love it. It is perfect for me and I couldn't be happier. I work 6-3, so the getting up earlier was a tiny adjustment...but it is not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I love being off so early!
- Monty and Eric both got back into the States on the 8th. So good to have them home. Colt and Jess also came over for dinner and we got to see and visit with little Jaycee. She's such a cutie!
- Our shed was delivered on the 9th. They assembled it for us and everything, but they planned on starting and finishing that morning, but had truck problems so they didn't get here til around 4. They worked until about 10:30, when the neighbors called the cops complaining that they were being too noisy.
- 10th: The Shed people came back and finished working on the shed that morning.
I died Trish's hair for her again. Love spending time with my girlie friends! Afterwards I went and roasted hot dogs over the fire with my family in Jensen. When Justin got off work he came out and we played with horses until about 6:30 when my mom and I walked up to my Uncle Troy's house for Donovan's birthday party. I can't believe how fast all my little cousins are growing up!!! haha He's definately not little anymore.
- This weekend wasn't very eventful... I spent 9 hours deep cleaning the house on Sunday. It felt so good to get it cleaned.
- Then the work week started again. I've been coding invoices and have been so excited about how easy it is and that I haven't made any screw ups and I so LOVE that the girl training me is so patient and will answer my every little stupid question. It's also so convenient that she is still working for anadarko, she's just in a different position now, so she's available to me all day to answer questions. {SORRY JENNY}
- Yesterday afternoon Justin and his dad went to St. George to meet up with Eric and Tyler so they could go on a "boys trip" and they will be gone until Monday...This is the first time I've stayed in our new house alone. It's weird how quiet it gets sometimes, lol. But I'm making the most of it. I made myself Shepherds pie for dinner last night and ate it while I watched Because I Said So.
- Tonight I'm going to go shopping for all the stuff I need for Nichole's Bridal shower, which Trish and I are throwing for her this Saturday. I'm going to make the door prizes/ center pieces tonight, and pre-cook the food tomorrow so Saturday can be a stress free day.
- In the mean time...{Justin!! Come home soon babe, I miss ya! Please be safe.} I will be living on Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies...YUMM...Chocolate Muffins for breakfast and tomato based foods for dinner...(Justin isn't a big fan of chocolate or tomatoes so I have to take advantage when i can)
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Life Lately...
I'm better a lists...haha so here we go:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment