That Monday I took Hailey to the park and we played with just us for a few hours, it was great fun! 


That night I went to Brooklyns baby shower, which was so adorable. She got so much fun stuff, I'm so excited for her! Tuesday we just did the usual Softball games and that Thursday Tyler and Amy came up to visit.

During the weekend we built frames for our calendar and magnet boards while Tyler and Monty worked on the playhouse for Josie. Amy sewed new curtains that turned our so cute. It was great fun. But then Saturday night during dinner Pepper attacked Josie and things turned horrible. Josie ended up at the hospital with eleven stitches and pepper had to be put down. It was a very emotional weekend, we're just glad that Josie was not injured more seriously and that she still has such a positive attitude.
Monday I brought Hailey out to the house and her and Josie played together all day. They had such a great time sharing rides on the rocking horse and feeding eachother salad...


Monday I brought Hailey out to the house and her and Josie played together all day. They had such a great time sharing rides on the rocking horse and feeding eachother salad...Tuesday we had Trisha's bridal shower at Carolyn's house and had a great time. She got a lot of fun cute stuff and we had a good time. Wednesday we had softball and did well. We all had a great time. Thursday poor Justin had to go to the dentist and have 3 cavities fixed at once. As usual though he was a trooper and didn't complain once. He's awesome!
Friday I spent the day building flowers and getting things ready for Trish and Bart's wedding Saturday. Her flowers turned out beautiful! I was so proud. I sound like a jerk, but I was really nervous! 




Yesterday I enjoyed a nice morning at church while Justin worked then came home and finally got some housework done, lol. That night we went to my Grandma Rosie's house to celebrate her birthday and had a great dinner!
Today I'm trying to get some house work done, lol (Until I sat down to the computer) and am so ready to just relax with Justin when he gets home from work! I doubt he'll do much relaxing though. He is leaving for his Alaska hunting and fishing trip in twelve days and he has so much to do, lol. Hopefully things will slow down a little this week and I can make him take me on a date or something, lol.
2 comments:
That picture of Josie is horendous. You won't believe the difference. And woohoo I got the rest of the curtains done thank goodness. You did awesome on the flowers for the wedding. Good luck getting Justin to think about anything other than Alaska. haha
Wow you have been a really busy girl! Did you make the flower arrangements? They are beautiful.
Post a Comment