Saturday, August 29, 2009

Off to a good start....

I have been so ambitious today and I feel good about what I've gotten done. While the day is not over yet...I'm taking a break, lol. I still have work to do but I have to post my progress.


I've always loved coat stands and the other day Melanie gave me an old one that she had. I as so excited and decided I would refinish it and it turned out so cute! I just love it. I left the original metal tag on the stand part itself too. It adds character. I love it.

This is what I started with.

Being Sanded


Being Painted

New Hooks

Finished

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's crazy, that I have the exact same one but they look completely different. Way cute. Just keep busy while JT is gone and it will pass quickly.

Chelsie said...

Yeah, I've learned to keep busy when he goes away, Makes it go by so much faster! How is St. George holdin up without Tyler? Melanie told me that she gave you the other one and that your mom re did it for you. That's awesome!