This past weekend was the Warren Reunion at Iron Springs Campground. Justin and I went up Thursday night and set up our tent, then headed back down so Justin could work Friday morning. After work Friday we headed back up the mountain and stayed Friday, Saturday and came home Sunday.
On Saturday my dad brought up the wagon and Sparky, the horse, and we took everyone that wanted one on a wagon ride. It was a lot of fun. It was kinda annoying having all the four wheelers and ATV'S buzzing around us, but we pulled through and had a lot of fun. Although, when we were loading the wagon back into the horse trailer my dad stepped out and twisted his ankle. We could tell he didn't feel good at all after that, so when he got home mom took him to the ER to find out that he had torn some tendons and ligaments. I feel so bad! Hopefully everything heals well and they don't have to do surgery!
Saturday night was the big group dinner and games. Dinner was really good, pulled pork sandwiches and every kind of salad you can imagine. After dinner Justin and I were in charge of the games and we had a lot of fun. We got a lot of people in on a big tug of war, that went on for a long time, then we went to three legged races and then finally to jump roping. Danny and Morgan brought up a light plant and set it up so we continued to play even after dark. I don't think we went to bed until at least midnight. 




Sunday we packed up and came home. Overall it was a great reunion weekend!

Getting ready for the cobbler cook off!
Everybody got to make marshmallow guns as part of the crafts. They all loved it! Then ran around all weekend shooting sticky marshmallows at people.
3 comments:
I LOVE THE PICTURE OF PAPPY PUSHING THE BABY IN THE SWING. He is the sweetest man in the whole world. I hope you guys can make it to the Dudley Reunion too!
It was great to see you guys! We will see you in a couple weeks, and hopefully you can find a time to come down and visit.
The reunion was lots of fun! You guys did great with the games, everyone had lots of fun, I feel bad that your dad got hurt, I had no idea. I hope he is okay.
Post a Comment