Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Jackson
Justin and I just got back from an incredibly fun trip to Jackson Hole with his family. We were there for five days, and had a blast. It rained quite a bit but that didn't stop us from enjoying it. We spent a lot of time walking around the down town shopping center, which was very neat. We took a horse drawn coach ride the first day we were there and my neice, Josie, just loved it! We also got to spend an afternoon at the Bar J Wranglers-- Awesome experience if you ever get the chance to go. One morning we also took a gondola ride up the tetons and went from around 6000 ft. to 10000 ft. Our guide told us that the mountain we were on got 15 feet of snow this winter. HOLY COW! It was even snowing while we were there. Very fun. We also ate a lot of good food, got an old time picture taken, I will post later. I am an awesome saloon girl by the way, lol. The alpine slide was fun, would've been funner without the rain, but we still loved it. I even went swimming with Justin for the first time since we've known eachother, which was very fun. All in all it was a great time spent family!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
looks like a fun trip!!! I love the saloon pictures! You are a pretty hot saloon girl! see ya tomorrow at PINK!
Post a Comment