Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gush...Gush

I can't help it, I have to show off what a sweet husband I have. He sent me flowers to work today and they are so gorgeous! It's funny because there was this sweet older lady sitting next to the door when they came in and when she said they were for me the lady goes " You must not have been married very long," I smiled because I'm proud of the 13 months we've been married so I can consider that a long time, lol, I just have an ultra-great husband :D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful...soak it up now girl! Those Pratt boys are thoughtful, just don't jinx yourself and say, "I don't need flowers"! It will bite you in the rear every time. haha I think you said you were having Lasik tomorrow right? Well, good luck with that. Stay in touch.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Way to go Justin!! Those are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. He is such a great husband, those are gorgeous. I agree with Amy, I made the mistake of saying one time, "Oh I don't need flowers hunny",and bam never got them again. hahaha When are you having Lasik? I need to bring you some treats. Maybe coconut chex mix?