Thursday, June 25, 2009
The Dentist
So I have had an overfill of Dental visits this year. Although Justin has had more in the last few years than I have had in my lifetime -- poor kid! A few weeks ago he broke a tooth so we got him in and an old cavity had not been drilled out all the way before they capped it so it gave way and broke off. Next option root canal. So they did the first half of the root canal last tuesday and we went in yesterday to have them finish. They were running behind schedule and could only get part way through it so they put a temporary fill on and he has to go back in to get the crown put in next week. After that he has to go back and get all THREE of his cavities fixed. So since I went and sat with him yesterday through his appointment I was super paraniod about going to my dental check up this morning. I had myself so freaked out I was almost ready to cry on my way to town....I have a huge pain tollerance but when it comes to metal on my teeth-- my nerves get shot. It's like nails on a chalk board. I just hate it! So I was very happy with my 30 min. appointment and happy to hear I have beautiful healthy teeth, no cavities and I don't have to go back til August. SCORE! Now I just feel really bad for poor Justin! Him n his teeth need a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I'm glad to hear that you don't need to get anything done, but poor Justin. Steve had the exact same thing happen with a cracked tooth. Were just waiting to get a root canal and crown... it sucks. not to mention its expensive, when you don't have denatl. Justin does need a break with his teeth.
Post a Comment