I am completely addicted to Pinterest- as most of your probably are too. There are so many great ideas and recipes and motivators and quotes on there...and so on. Here are some of my "take home's" with ideas from pinterest.
| I really started using it when I had 2 Baby Showers to plan this Summer... This "Paper Chandelier" was my first great idea. |
| I had seen "candy bar's" done before, but... |
| Pinterest inspired me to make these cute little name tags for each jar. |
| Pinterest helped me discover a love for cupcake picks... |
| And Stripey straws... |
| Then I wanted to build a Gallery wall...So I bought my frames... |
| And was about to pound 9 holes in the wall...when I saw something.... |
| Similar to this.... |
| Make a gallery wall on a floating shelf. It saves you a ton of time laying the frames out, measuring, pounding nails and makes them easy to change pictures in for a later date. |
| I found these slippers on Pinterest, along with an awesome scarf that I had my ever so talented sister crochet for me! |
| Battery Organizer = Awesome! |
| I wanted to do board and batten in our basement when we were finishing it, but Pinterest really helped me sell the idea to Justin. |
| And now it looks awesome... |
| The Striped wall is probably my favorite of all the inspiration I have received. It's in my Craft room and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! |
| This is a closet full of purses....before. |
| This is a closet full of purses...After. Use shower curtain hangers. $8.00. Totally Awesome! |
3 comments:
I love it too!! I really have to limit myself to my time when I get on there, I can spend all day. Oh and the things I've done and simplified my life thanks to pintrest!
What a great blog you have! I love pinterest as well and find myself spending huge chunks of time on there if I'm not careful! The book shelves that you did are wonderful! I might have to steal your idea. I look forward to following your blog! :)
~Bridget
http://westpointedesign.blogspot.com/
Thank You! Pinterest is amazing for generating ideas, but it is a huge time killer for me too if I'm not careful!
Post a Comment