Well, this is the good part. Who ever thought someone could be so excited over things like grout and carpet?
Well... I guess I'm getting old and lame, cause I was completely psyched to have both of these things. More so on the carpet...but either way-- Here are the AFTER pictures of our Basement....Finally...
We also have a Storage Room and a Closet under the stairs but those aren't really picture worthy.
These pictures aren't really "finished"
Since then we've finished all the electrical outlets and Justin has framed in the big window in my Craft room for me. We still have a ways to go but, it's huge from where we started.
Now if it would just stay as clean as in the pictures above....but that's not real life I guess.
| LOVE the floor in the office. We bought enough to redo the floors in my kitchen, hall and Laundry room. Now if we could just get it installed... |
| Notice where the vinyl cutter is sitting in this picture? Next to the computer... |
| Notice the empty spot on the floor (the one next to all the junk) |

3 comments:
I want it. All of it. Now. I want it all right now. Please??
I'll share! Just come on over :D lol
Haha! I recognize so much stuff in the gun room, our husbands would be best buds, I know it.
Post a Comment