So there are way too many pictures to try to post all at once, so I will do a BEFORE and AFTER post. The before is the super boring part, but I'll do some IN PROGRESS pictures too, just to keep it entertaining.
Enjoy our two years worth of Progress....
it's a mess I know- so don't judge me :D
 |
| This is looking into the Gun room |
 |
This is what is now the Bathroom
|
 |
| Look at all that dust!!! |
 |
| The Living Room |
 |
| I think this was one of the happies days of my life...lol to come home from work with all the texturing on the walls DONE! |
 |
| Primer! |
 |
| Painted all the 1"x4"'s for the Board and Batten |
 |
| Bathroom after paint |
 |
| I HATE painting doors!!! |
 |
| Board and Batten before touch ups |
 |
| Justin's Orange Wall in the Gun room |
 |
| Board and Batten after Touch up's |
 |
| Tile in Bathroom before Grout |
 |
| Awesome Striped wall in my Craft Room |
Now you have to wait til tomorrow to see the AFTER pictures...but you pretty much get where this is going :D
P.S. I LOVE my Board and Batten in the living room, and Striped wall in my craft room!
1 comment:
brilliant cover photo
Post a Comment