Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quick Picture Udate!


Since June is over, this is probably the best way to update. "unload my camera"




On the 10-12 Justin, Me, Chelsea and Brandon all went out to the city for the weekend and played at the malls, restaraunts and Lagoon. It was super fun!!!
Justin has been dipping quite a few things now that we're all trained up and set up. Things have been turning out really nice. I'm super proud of him!

The puppies are growing like crazy. I'm going to be lucky if I don't end up keeping them all, lol.




Hailey had her first ever stock show on Monday. She showed with the Pee-Wee goats. She didn't place, but she blue ribboned and did GREAT for her first time.

Brandon and Chelsea got married Tuesday at the court house. Justin and I went down with a few friends and were their witnesses. We're super happy for them! Congrats you two!



No comments: