Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Events!

So... Life has been crazy busy lately. I still haven't even posted pictures from Florida....Woops :D But anyway. A Quick update of May since we're already 8 days into June!
May:
3rd: Justin and my 3 year wedding anniversary! Woo-Hoo
4th: Went to the Cannery for the first time- super fun! And Justin's first softball game for the summer
5th: Took my Accounting Final and PASSED- Free for the Summer!
7th: BBQ with our newest Best Bud's Chelsea and Brandon
9th: Mothers Day- Went up to Red Canyon Lodge with Monty and Melanie and went and saw the Spill Way open at the Gorge.
10th: Took Family Pictures for the first time in 2 years. Score!
11th: First softball game of Justin's that I got to go to. "designated scorekeeper"
14th: Baby Shower for Shayla Kissling. She's such a cute little pregnant girl! We're super excited for her!!!
16th: Had dinner with Long time friend Kody Abbott before he moved to Florida for an awesome new job. We're going to miss you Kody!!
17th: PACKED LIKE CRAZY
18th:-23rd: FLORIDA!-- I wish I could go back! lol
24th: Took Liddy to the vet because she was HUGE when I got home from Florida and we finally found her puppies on the ultrasound. She had 12 days until she was due
25th: Went to an awesome work training and scrambled to get Liddy a crate ready for puppies.
27th: Graduation for my cousins Blake Dudley and Donovan Dudley- then Tacos @ my house!
28th:  Went to Green River with my parents for my Grandpa Dee's 85 Birthday Party. Love you grandpa!
- Got to stay the night with my cousin Amanda Lamb and visit about life and work and kids and houses and all the good stuff in life! Love that girl!!!
29th: Came home just in time for a BBQ with Brand-o, Chelsea, Brody and Brandi! Went and saw Bridesmades-- Not a huge fan but kindof funny!
30th: Off for the Memorial Day Holiday - It took me ALL DAY to accomplish one thing! How frustrating!
31st: END OF MAY!!!
I would like to say "Where did it go" But I just told you....haha.
It was a super busy month, and I have a feeling June is going to be the same way!

I'm loving that the weather has finally warmed up and we've actually been able to enjoy some time outside!

Well- there's my semi-boring/ Very busy update! I'll try to post a more Interesting one next time!


No comments: