Friday, March 11, 2011

So Blessed....

Life can be so overwhelming sometimes. It is so easy to take for granted all the many wonderful blessings we have and enjoy! I have been so happy to have all those blessings lately. I have enjoyed taking time to just be aware of how blessed I am and to thank my Heavenly Father for all those wonderful blessings!
  • I am grateful for the wonderful sunshine that has decided to come out and make my days so much brighter!
  • I am grateful that the snow on my back deck was melted away enough that I could shovel off what was left and get my patio furniture out of the garage!
  • I am grateful for the brave little pieces of grass that are starting to stand up and turn green now that the snow is melting away!
  • I'm grateful that Justin and I both got Bonuses from work and that we've been able to use that extra money towards getting rid of our debt instead of (what I feel like most people do) blowing it, or using it as a down payment on more "debt"
  • I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunity I have to go to Women's Conference tomorrow to hear the speakers and try to absorb every little wonderful thing they're going to say
  • I'm grateful for my and Justin's health and our home and jobs!
  • I'm so grateful for my wonderful family! I love them so much!
  • I'm grateful our country isn't under water or being hit by tsunami's or earthquakes and I'm praying for those people who have been effected by this disaster


I'm grateful for so so many other things that I don't need to take the time to list here.

Have a great weekend everyone!
I hope you're all spending time to be grateful for everything you're blessed to have in your lives and remembering where they come from!

No comments: