Thursday, January 27, 2011

3 Years Later

About 3 years ago...I bought this Antique cieling tin at a garage sale for a couple bucks.
I thought it was cool- didn't know what to do with it- but it was cool....
So I got this idea...
So I took it to the "paint table" and wiped it down

I gave it a couple coats of spray paint and let it dry.
Then I distressed it a little to show through to the original black.


Drilled a hole in each corner of the center square.



Threaded some ribbon through the holes



Tied a bow and threw on a magnetic clip...



And I matted a picture and hung it from the clip...
And Wa-La.





This beauty now lives over my bed and I love it!


Not bad for a couple bucks and an hour!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO CRAFTY!! I am pretty jealous.. your gonna come decorate my house.. mmkay? Okay!! Love ya! Good ideas!

Chelsie said...

Okay! I would love that! Except that you've already decorated it so cute! I wouldn't have anything left to do!