Friday, January 21, 2011

Things I'm loving!

I am still loving my Rainbow Cleaning System. It's just so stinking amazing!
I love having a cleaner than CLEAN house! And this little guy does it all!

For the first time in-- probably forever- I'm excited for Valentines day. I like it and all but this year I'm actually Excited! No specific reason. I just hope we can come up with something fun and sweet to do!!
These little Special K 90 calorie bars are my new breakfast/snack go-to. They are delicious- small and {well lets face it} Only 90 calories!


I am LOVING! My new Oh-La-La overcoat that I got at Downeast Basics at the Gateway last weekend. It's super soft and comfy!
Not too dressy- not too casual.
It now goes everywhere I do.

I love that I'm eating a whole lot more of
{THIS STUFF}
And It's all because of
{THESE LITTLE GUYS}
Mini cucumbers. Sound weird?
I thought so too. Until I tasted one.
They DON'T taste like cardboard!
And they're the perfect size for just one small person for one salad for lunch- instead of a hamburger or corn dog or something super fattening.
Big time score on these!
{They're at walmart above the regular cucumbers in the veggie section} I can't tell you how much I LOVE LOVE my new cotton sheets.
Justin got them for me for Christmas-- Just like I wanted-- and they are Absolutely wonderful-- just like I wanted.
They are soft and keep you cool, but not too cool.
And did I mention they were soft??
Wow!


My new boots that (kindof) resemble
{THESE GUYS}
Without all the rivet thingies.
We got them at Forever Young in Provo last weekend also.
Super comfy and soft!
and I LOVE they Grey color of them too.
I'm very much a Grey person.


And Last but not Least....I'm trying to talk myself into loving that I'll be ...


... next month. I officially feel old.
I know- I know. 22 is not THAT old- but-- lets just say it's not 21 anymore.
Hmmm...




No comments: