Thursday, January 13, 2011

Update on the Dog House

They knew something was going on and they were so excited to go outside and see what we were doing. It was cute!

We got the girls' dog house finished and outside. It only took 5 of us to get it from the garage out to the kennel. That sucker's HEAVY! But it's adorable and I love it! They're weren't too impressed with the slick floors, so we got them some carpets/pillows/blankets etc. to keep out there. They've been sleeping inside mostly lately anyway, but when it gets warmer...It'll be put to some good use!!
We still need to get some flaps to cover the doors.
However, I am very impressed with myself. I put screws through the bottom of their food bowls because Sophie loves to carry them off and chew them up. So I got some super thick bowls and screwed them down and she hasn't ran off with them yet!
SCORE! No more digging through the snow to find bits and pieces of yet another food dish.
Anyways! There it is! i know they're spoiled, but we love them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: