I have been needing to cut these stickers forever! I finally got them cut and ready to go tonight. Not hard at all. I love how they turned out. Now I just have to wait for my new colors to get here so I can finish the last two I need.
{Jada I mean you for the Adison and Kenna stickers, the pink and purple is on it's way!}
Then-- I'm going to try out my new GRAY vinyl when it gets here and make myself a laundry sticker, similar to this one but it will say
"Laundry- sorting out life one load at a time"
Can't wait!
{Jada I mean you for the Adison and Kenna stickers, the pink and purple is on it's way!}
Then-- I'm going to try out my new GRAY vinyl when it gets here and make myself a laundry sticker, similar to this one but it will say
"Laundry- sorting out life one load at a time"
Can't wait!

1 comment:
K i love this obama saying, so freakin funny!!! I'm stealing it :)
Post a Comment