Life has been busy wonderful lately, as usual. We are officially fenced. As in locked down baby! I LOVE being able to kick the dogs out the door and know that I don't have to worry about them getting run over, or chasing a cat, or getting dog-napped by our crazy neighbor lady :D
It has been a lot of long days, sunburns, and hard work but we {Yes I was out there with my gloves, level, shovel, hammer, tape measure, etc. too} did it!
My little brother Eric and Justin's big brother Eric have been a huge help. Along with my dad. He lent us his tractor to drill the holes for the 4x4's, which saved us YEARS! haha. He also helped us hang panels, level everything, etc.
All in all, we've been so blessed. We appreciate everyone's help so much! This has been such a huge project, I can't believe it's finished. Like...WOW! haha
{Insert Pictures here}
No comments:
Post a Comment