I can't believe my little toe headed brother graduated on Friday. He changed from that awkward little teenager to a grown up in about .2 seconds. I'm so proud of him! I know he worked so hard to earn this and it's so wonderful! HE MADE IT!

Justin and I made him some lei's made out of Real Carnations. They looked good with his red cap and gown we thought :D
{Tiffany, Natalie and Amanda}
I love how supportive my extended family has always been. We always go to everyone's birthday parties, graduations, weddings etc. Even if they have to come down from Wyoming, they come to support and I love it!
After the Ceremony, we all went out to my Mom and Dad's house and had dinner and visited. We got to watch him open his presents. Mom, Dad, Justin and I all went in together and got him a new laptop, with a laptop bag, wireless mouse and wireless printer.
Pretty Cool Stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment