Friday, May 14, 2010

Red Canyon Lodge

To really celebrate our Anniversary, Justin and I took the weekend off and went to Red Canyon Lodge. Neither of us had every stayed or eaten there before. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It was such a nice, fun, relaxing weekend! I just loved it. The weather was a little cold, but that didn't stop us from enjoying being outside.

We went up to the Scenic lookouts. It's so pretty up there!


We went fishing. We didn't catch anything, but it was still fun.



I think Justin had more fun watching me "fish" than him actually fishing himself. I have not been fishing in probably 10 years, so he thought this was all sorts of great :D


*It was a little windy*
This is us sitting by our fire {that was trying SO HARD not to get blown out} Getting ready to roast our beef dogs (it was the most stupid idea we've ever had to try one of these disgusting things) for lunch.
Justin couldn't even finish half of his...haha. They were pretty bad!

At dinner that night, we got to watch all these deer come and eat out of the bird feeders, and the whole time, the lady behind us kept calling them "he's".....Justin was about to yell at her "Do you see any horns or peckers? They're doe's you idiot,".....hmmm....



Dinner was super good though. We tried their Baked Cheese, Artichoke Heart and Sundried Tomatoe dip with toasted Baguette slices. SO YUMMY!
Thanks for the great weekend babe!








No comments: