I have been working for anadarko for a little over a month now, and I just have to say...I LOVE IT! It is such a relaxing and positive environment! I can't express how much I appreciate the opportunity I've had to come and work here. The hours are so much better for Justin and I! I work from 6am-3pm with a 1 hour lunch.
Typically they hire their new employees on through a contracting company, like SOS. I was fortunate enough to only have to be a contractor for less than a month. I was hired on company May 3rd, which means I now have benefits of my own.
I just love being able to do things at my own pace and having little to no pressure. I'm left to work on my own and to make the most of my time as I see fit, and it's great!!!

Loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment