I went to the movie Julie/Julia last night with Nichole. It was late and we were tired, but it was good to get out of the house. I've learned that whenever I go to a movie, most of the time I leave wishing I did whatever the people in the movies do...Kinda weird. So last night I left dreaming of what a great cook I could be if I would only apply myself... But, I've always loved to cook so I feel like this is a more valid goal than me being Jason Bourne or something. Haha. I'm excited to have a kitchen :D Then I can experiment and learn to be a more sophisticated cook.
I think I found a house too..... :D I can't wait to show Justin. It'll be great.
1 comment:
I haven't seen that show yet, but I can imagine why it would make you want your own kitchen and cook more. I love to watch any shows about cooking. I'm so excited for you that you found a house!! I really hope that everything works out! Keep me posted! Oh yeah and I had an ultrasound done, and they think its a... BOY!
Post a Comment