Tuesday, September 8, 2009

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

It's so good to have Justin home. I got a lot accomplished while he was gone, but it was only so I could keep my mind off of how much I missed him. Saturday my mom and I went out to Salt Lake to pick up Justin and My dad and I've never seen two happier boys. They were all grins and all through telling their stories they just smile and laugh. I'm so glad they had such a great vacation and created so many great memories. We have hundreds of pictures!
Sunday after we got home we went over to my mom's house and Tiffany and Jason brought down baby Natalie for Justin and Dad to meet her. She looks exactly like Hailey did when she was born. She was Jondiced really bad when they brought her home on Friday and they had to keep her in a Billy Bed for two days but her belly rhuben finally went down enough that she could come out. She is doing great and is so adorable!
Yesterday night we did a big Fish Fry party at my mom's house and invited all of her family over. I really don't like fish at all and it all turned out sooo good! I ate for three hours strait I think. It was all so good. We printed up some of the guys' pictures and had them in a book for people to look at. They had a great time telling stories! It's great to have them home.

Today was Justin's Birthday too, so we're just partying all over the place lately. We went bowling for his birthday, then his big party will be on Saturday. He's been such a sweetheart and is loving being home too. It's great.





No comments: