Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rain, Rain.....

We have been trying to finish up our softball season all week this week. We played a game last thursday and via miracle we won, so we got to advance in the tournamet and our next game was supposed to be Monday at 7:30, but when we got there, there was the most horrible storm rolling in, so they post-poned the games til Tuesday, but we got a call about 4 saying that the fields were too wet to play, so we were supposed to play yesterday, and the weather was good all day long, until we got to the fields and started warming up. In came another huge storm....so everyone waited in their vehicles for the storm to roll through and see how bad it was, but by the time it was over, all the fields were total swamps....so the games are post-poned until further notice....Kinda frustrating. But before we went to the fields yesterday Justin helped me make two batches of peach jam with peaches my grandma unexpectedly delivered to me.... the jam looks good and tasted good before we put it in the jars. I hope they set up right and turn out good :D
I get to go to Salt Lake to the spa with Nichole in two days and I can't wait!! I'm so excited. That and we have about 29 days til we close on our house! I'm praying for patience.....

No comments: