It is very incredible how much our lives are shaped out for us and all we have to do is follow.... I know that is what has happened for Justin and I as we have gone through the ordeal of trying to find the perfect house for us. It was crazy because we thought we had found the one, we made an offer on it and when the sellers countered, just as we expected them to....we hesitated severely, which neither of us expected. We thought that when the counter came, we would accept and that would be that...but, we were led.... and this is our new house. We are supposed to close October 15 and I couldn't be happier!
This is our house! I love the front porch.
This is Our Living Room
This is our house! I love the front porch.
This is Our Living Room
Kitchen
4 comments:
congrats! Chels...it looks like a cute house, I can't wait to hear the details. Glad you can finally get your own place. Good luck with moving.
So excited for you chels! You guys deserve it!
Thank you so much guys! I am so incredibly excited, I can't even describe it, lol. We are so ready :D
Hey Chelsie, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. That is way exciting to get a house. I wish we were at that point. We wont get one until TJ graduates:( Anyways it will be good to keep in touch with you!
Post a Comment