It's been a while. Last weekend Justin and some friends played in the Hit-Run-Score all night tournament that's a fundraiser for local cancer victms. The games started Friday afternoon and didn't end til noon on Sunday. We knew it was going to be a long weekend so we just pulled the camper to the park and stayed in it, which was way fun. We ended up barbecueing quite a bit and we even got to do a big breakfast. The team did pretty well. They played 9 games in total I think and lost 3. They got beat out by Saturday night, which was probably a good thing because everyone seemed to be getting hurt. Justin got ran over on 3rd in their 2nd to last game and hurt his back pretty bad. Other than that we had a lot of fun!
Monday we both had the day off and were planning on going riding four wheelers but with Justin's back injury we decided not to, then Melanie ended up going to Grand Junction to Sams so we tagged along. Justin got to stop at the chiropractor on the way over and back so she got him straitened out. He was excited because he got to do some shopping for his Alaska trip.
Other than that we've mostly just been working. Justin had softball again Wednesday night for the beginning of the city league tournament and they won 1 of 2 games.
I'm just very glad it's finally Friday and am planning on sleeping in tomorrow, lol. I'm excited for the fourth of july on Saturday and I don't know why but I"m kindof excited to go to the rodeo next weekend....if I can talk Justin into taking me :D



This is Justin rounding third in the fastest Base running contest. He placed third by running around all four bases in 11.2 seconds.

I got to hang out with Nichole for the first time in a long time since Taylor was playing in the tournament with the boys, she came to watch.



This is Jayden. His dad was Cody, the third base man. They hungout with us at the camper at all over the bleachers all weekend, and oh man did this boy love dirt! He was so dang cute!
1 comment:
Hey you, haven't checked in for a while so I thought I would say hi. Have you still been pretty busy working? It actually looks like so much fun, I bet you love it! I'll talk to you soon! Love, Tiff
Post a Comment