This coming weekend, Justin has a Softball tournament in Salt Lake. It has been longer than usual between our trips to the city, and I'm dying for some good food, shopping and to see my Miss Wendy Friend!
![]() |
| I cannot wait to get my hair done. Wendy is going to Cut and color it for me and I've been holding out for this trip to do it- it's been way too long, lol. |
![]() |
| I always make Justin take me here for some of their Ice Cream. Their desserts are huge, but if I can get him to split one with me, it's totally worth it! |
![]() |
| Of course we have to go to the Gateway.... |





1 comment:
OH BUDDY! I am so excited for you to come out! I cant wait!! and you better believe i will be joining you at ALL of those places after we do your hair that is : ) ha ha ha LOVE me some Leatherbys! : ) ha ha ha AND.. Victoria Secret.. and you know.. the new mall opened down town called City Creek.. maybe we should check it OUT?? :)
Can this week HUR UP now.. please and thank you!! : )
Post a Comment