Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to the greatest MOM a girl could ever ask for.
She truly is so inspiring to me.
She's organized, funny and so patient with all of us.

I ask her 5 million questions about-- well everything.
Cooking
Sewing
Flowers
Animals
Church
Anything.

You name it.

I couldn't be more grateful to have had a mother who raised me to work. She taught me everything I know how to do by working beside me, and she was much better at doing it with a smile on her face than I was. I learned to admire her at a young age, and always thought she coined the phrase "momma knows best."

I love her with my whole heart and appreciate her so much. She's an amazing example and I pray that one day, I will be as amazing of a mother as she is.



No comments: