All growing up, I was never really concerned much with using different products for my hair/skin etc. As long as I had shampoo, conditioner, soap and tooth paste I was happy. Well, I started having dry skin problems during the winter months last year and it was terrible. This year, I decided I was going to search and search and find the greatest stuff so I didn't have to deal with dry skin/cracking lips/ unhealthy hair etc.
So if any of you have the same problem- here are my favorites:
Shampoo and Conditioner: Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner
Face: Burts Bees Carrot Seed Oil Complexion Spray and Rosewater and Glycerin Toner.
Problem Blemishes: Eucalyptus Oil. (Dab on problem spots to dry up so they can heal)
Dry tangled hair: Bumble and Bumble "Prep". Spray on straight out of the shower for an easy comb through.
Bug Bites/ Razor Burn: Burts Bees 'Res-Q Ointment'. Hate the smell, love the results.
Lips: Cherry Chapstick or Burts Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter
Cracking Hands and Feet: Arbonne Aromassentials Awaken Sea Salt Scrub.
Cuticles: Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. Great to sit and rub in during church!
Skin: Johnsons Baby Lotion, Honey Apple. Works best straight out of the shower.
Extra Dry Hair: Arbonne SeaSource Detox Spa Fortifying Hair Mask. Use every once in a while and your hair will be SOOO soft! Love it
Enjoy.
2 comments:
So where do you get your shampoo and conditioner at?
I either get it from H2O Salon at the Gateway, or order it online. They used to sell it at Pink here in town, but I don't know if anyone does now that they're out of business.
Post a Comment