Friday, January 20, 2012

January is almost over...


This is a girl after my own heart. Whose ever heard of Salmonella? Ppppffft. You haven't lived until you've licked a brownie batter bowl clean.



Tonight, Justin and I loaded up and went to Jensen to my parents house for dinner. We made Chicken Ala King and I made some yummy Turtle Brownies. {Yummy being the key word}

We visited for a while, and played Candy Land and Hide and Seek with the little girls. I love going home to Jensen. I do hope that we can move back down there someday soon. I miss the people and the farms and the drive. It might sound crazy, and although it is annoying at times, I used to use that time to talk to friends and family on the phone, make appointments, relax from work- etc. I never EVER anticipated how much I would miss that drive...and my family...and my ward.

Don't get me wrong- I love my new ward, especially now that I'm in Relief Society and have kindof been forced to socialize with people, but I miss my ward in Jensen SO BADLY. I knew everyone's names, I sat in the same spot with my family every week, Sacrament meeting was always so reverent.

Long story short- Going to Jensen makes me want to move back, for a lot of crazy good reasons.

We got to visit tonight and just relax in our pajamas, eat some dinner and play with the girls. It is so nice to see Hailey finally coming around to Justin. She was born when we were still dating, and Justin was working nights on the rigs, so he would come to my house and they would nap together during the days. As she grew, she got so incredibly timid. She did not like men in general. She wanted her mom, me, Grandma, daddy or poppa, if he was going to feed the horses. These last few weeks have been the TOTAL opposite. She wants Justin all.the.time. She doesn't leave his side/lap/hanging on his neck whenever we're around, and it's so great to see! They have so much fun being silly together.


I am hoping that I can do better this Saturday than I did last Saturday.
I have a long list of things to accomplish, so I'm hoping to get an early start, and knock em out.
Taxes are my biggest priority tomorrow.
I hate small business taxes.
hate

I also get to go the usual rounds- cleaning house, doing laundry, doing dishes, etc.
I also have homework to do. Relief Society tasks to accomplish. Vinyl to cut. Crafts to finish for a few people.

I guess if I wasn't so busy, I wouldn't have anything to write lists about...and you all know how much I love lists :-)

Happy Friday Night!

No comments: