Thursday, September 15, 2011

Verge...

Have you ever been so tired and stressed that all you want to do is cry? I have been trying so hard to be positive these last few days, but it just isn't working, so I'm going to use this as my "whining board" for today and hopefully that helps.
The worst part is that nothing is really "wrong." I can't name a single terrible thing in my life or that has happened to me lately. We are so incredibly blessed!
I guess it's just that we're so busy!
This entire week has been go.go.go. But-- almost every week is like that for me, so why this one has been hard- I don't know.
no.I'm not pregnant.

Monday- Justin's 25th Birthday Party @ our house- Featuring Pork Tacos (Thanks Amy for the recipe)
Tuesday- Aynzlee was born (Congrats Chelsea and Brandon), I worked until 4:30, had to get my oil changed, we went and visited Aynzlee, Chelsea and B. Then I went to the movie The Help with Nichole. {That helped me unwind a little- Thank goodness}
Wednesday- I helped my sister update her business blog and fb. page for Knots N Bows. I went and revamped the Chandelier and hung it for Chelsea.
Then went home and tried to come up with (a last minute) decoration display. See- my mom was in charge of Releief Society meeting this month so she wanted us to do different features of preparing for the holidays. There were several different ladies doing different things, and she asked me to do different easy decorations. Sure. Why not. I love that type of thing. It would be fun- except that I hate everything that I've come up with. I can't think of anything original, or that doesn't involve a glass vase or a candle.
meltdown.begun.
I was up until 1 am trying to get some things together because homemaking meeting is tonight- @ 6:30
So I hope I come up with something by then.

Sorry to Whine. Hopefully I can make it through home making meeting tonight and the stress will let off.
Then I'll take a nap- and feel much better.

No comments: