Dear Fall. I'm so glad you're here. Except I hate changing my temp. in the car from high in the morning to low at lunch. Make up your mind please.
Dear Space Heater under my desk. Yes it is Fall. That means they will be turning off the AC, but no that does not mean you get to take a break. I am always cold. Always.
Dear "canning". You are my new favorite thing. You make me feel independent now that I can do it without my mom. Even though I still want my moms help. It's not that I can't do it alone. It's that I don't want to do it without her.
Dear Sheet Rock in the basement. I appreciate that you've been "coming along" lately. I wish you would go up a little quicker, cheaper- and hey, by someone else. But for now. I will continue putting you up. However I will be finding someone else to tape and texture. I won't go there!
Dear Ace. I love how fast your growing and what a good boy you are. I can't believe you're already 36 lbs. (wow) But I do love what a good personality you have and how smart you are. You're a million times better than Sophie. {Sorry Soph, it's true} You will never- however- be better than Liddy. She's my girl. So you'll just have to be my little buddy. P.S. Your feet are huge and I love it.
Dear Work. I'm glad I've finally gotten you into a new routine. It only took 2 months, but I'm glad we're here-together. We can do this.
Dear Camera. I wish you would unload all your pictures to the computer and post them yourself. I can't seem to make the time. Oh and it would help if the internet at the house would work cause I'm not doing it at work. Strata sucks. Big time.
Dear Clothes. Will you go trade yourselves for newer, prettier, clothes? I'm in need. I can't handle you anymore. You've gotten boring and old and I don't know what to do with you. Sorry.
Dear Pizza for dinner. You're going to help me feed all our awesome family and friends that are coming to help with Mr. Sheet Rock tonight right? That's what I thought. You're always there when I need ya. You rock.
2 comments:
This is cute and inspires me to blog again. It seems to come n spurts. Can't wait to see your basement.
Haha. Thanks. I agree. It comes and goes for me too. We actually finished an entire room last night. It was amazing! lol. I can't wait either!
Post a Comment