Oh...I am hoping and praying that today goes better. It's only 7:20 and I've already:
- Slept in
- Woke up with a raspy throat and stuffy nose...nooooooo
- While getting ready- Justin let the puppies out and 5 minutes later the 3 boys have Pink pinned and screaming bloody murder- brought her in the house and we're pretty sure she's got a broken leg. It's not just sore it Hurts her...dangit. {Take dog and truck to Tiffany's house to take to the vet as soon as they open-THANKS TIFFANY!}
- On the way back to the house- my low fuel light comes on
- Needless to say I was late to work
- I would just take the day off but I have a meeting @ 8 that I have to go to--
- Not to mention- my favorite doctors appointment of the year is today @ 10:30.....
"Rain, Rain go away...."
No comments:
Post a Comment