Friday, August 26, 2011

1st Fall Project

...well- it's the first Fall Project  I'm doing for me.

My Mom, Sister, Nieces and I are going to SLC tomorrow for a little girls trip.
We're going to Red Mountain Wholesale to buy some flowers
Then we're going to Hobby Lobby to get some yarn for some of Tiffany's newest adorable creations!
{Her blog is found here}
Then we're going to IKEA- because Tiffany has never been.
{This is where my project comes in.-- I'm going to build a Gallery Wall- from this boring wall}

And I want to make it look something like this:
With our Family Pictures from earlier this year. And some Frames from the beloved blue store.

After IKEA- we get to go check into our hotel and take Hailey and Natalie to the IMAX to watch the newest movie about Mokeys...Hopefully it will be good.
Then on to some good ole clothes shopping @ the Gateway, Dinner and top it off with a Pool party at the hotel before bed.


Pictures to come.

No comments: