In 2007, Justin bought this shell of a 1970 Chevy off E-Bay. We drove all the way to Oklahoma and back in 2 days to pick it up. This truck has been the victim subject of many experiments since then. My dad and Justin have built this truck from scratch and for the first time since 2007, it drove.
It was quite a site to see. It still needs some work, but I'm so happy to see Justin so happy!
Thanks Dad! We couldn't have done it without you!!
It was quite a site to see. It still needs some work, but I'm so happy to see Justin so happy!
Thanks Dad! We couldn't have done it without you!!

2 comments:
WOW that's so so awesome!! I am sure Dan is gonna be SO jealous!! : ) can't wait to come out and visit and see it in person! Love you guys! Very exciting stuff!! :)
I can't wait for you guys to see it either. It's really exciting for him and it makes me happy that he's happy!
Post a Comment