For Mothers Day, Justin and I rode up the mountain to Red Canyon Lodge with Melanie and Monty for dinner.
After dinner we stopped by the Flaming Gorge to see the Spill Way's that they've opened.
This is the third time in the history of the Dam that these Spill Way's have ever been opened. It was quite a site to see.
Even as far back as we were to take pictures, we were getting sprayed, it was really neat.
We got our mom's President Monson's new book for Mothers Day. I've heard it's a great book!
After dinner we stopped by the Flaming Gorge to see the Spill Way's that they've opened.
This is the third time in the history of the Dam that these Spill Way's have ever been opened. It was quite a site to see.
Even as far back as we were to take pictures, we were getting sprayed, it was really neat.
We got our mom's President Monson's new book for Mothers Day. I've heard it's a great book!

No comments:
Post a Comment