Thursday, November 18, 2010

Enchanted Forest

The Anadarko Office donated a Christmas Tree to the Enchanted Forest Silent Auction in Roosevelt this year. They did one last year, but I wasn't working here yet, so I got to go help decorate the tree this year. It was great fun! The Midstream office did all the planning and I just got to tag along, have lunch and help decorate-- I mean... that sounds horrible right? lol
So here are the pictures. Yes that is an Orange Tree. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
Just think of it as a Dreamsicle
{Yummy}





3 comments:

Marlynn said...

Haha that is SO up your alley! And you got paid for it!! Double whammy.

Whitney said...

I love the orange tree and your wreaths! If I was in Vernal I would totally buy one. Great job.

jo said...

Wow You clever girl, I love that orange tree. Wreaths to die for!! Well done.