Life has been crazy for a while. It's been almost a month since I posted last {I think.} Whew time flies. We have just been enjoying the Fall so much! I've been focusing on my Psychology classes and doing really well {I'm so proud of myself!} Justin has been playing football and I go play an occasional Volleyball game if my team needs me. We've been enjoying Panic-- he's getting used to us. I think Sophie has finally figured out that he's not just a treat we're torturing her with by not letting her eat him-- he is NOT food. She will sit by his cage and just whine and whine. She's a little brat.
I'm so glad to report that Sophie's head has finally matured, lol. She is a pretty dog now!! haha. She was going through this funky-ugly-teenage stage for a while and I noticed yesterday that her head has grown to catch up with her body and her puppy hair is going away and she is filling in with her adult hair.... much prettier!!
Justin has been gone the last week Hunting in Arizona. It is hard having him gone, but while he was gone I took a REALLY fun trip to SLC with Trish and My parents. My parents bought a new car for my mom, since she starts her new job on Monday. I'm SO excited for her! She'll be a registrar at UBATC-- out of the weather, off her feet, fewer hours, better pay-- YAY! And after they got their car and went home Trish and I went to Costco, and Tai Pan!!! SO FUN! {and so much $ spend, haha.} Then we went to dinner with an old friend that we did FBLA with. She was another State Officer with us- so her and her new husband met us at Olive Garden and we sat and ate and talked for 4 hours. It was SO fun. I loved catching up! It was so fun!
Justin is in St. George now and I'm going down to spend the weekend with him and Tyler and Amy and their family.
They are going through a really rough time right now and we're all going to try to be there to support them and help them with whatever we can. However the circumstances, I will be glad to see Justin.
While he's been gone I've done A LOT of changing around the house. We have new shelves, and new paintings, new decorations (I finally got FALL up-- it took me forever!) haha
Justin's dad is coming home from China early to spend time with Tyler and Amy in St. George as well, so we're all excited to see him too.
We will come home Sunday to a busy week ahead of us! It will be exciting but most of all I'll just be glad to have Justin home :D He's my sweetheart!! Love him so much!
P.S. I am SO Happy to finally be able to {comfortably} wear
My boots!
All my cute scarves!
My Sweater Dresses and
My big fluffy hoodies and Jackets
LOVE THIS WEATHER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment