Update: So Wednesday I hurt my left wrist playing volleyball. It snapped when I hit the ball and hurt Pretty bad. Of course I kept playing on it through that game and then a second game. I expected it to quit hurting sometime the next day. It didn't. So I got worried. I called the Chiropractor (P.S. it's the cheapest way to get a quick X-ray and they'll tell you if you're broken or not, without going to a hospital or Doctors office.)
They couldn't get me in until today @ 10:30 so I waited...and I kept expecting it to stop hurting. I'm a person with an incredibly high pain tolerance. I always have been. But this stinker hurt!! So I go in today and he says it's cracked and bruised, and it's right on the thin part of my arm which is where the nerves are close to the surface, which is why it's extra sensitive. He offered me a splint if I was worried I would over-do it and not let it heal properly.
I assured him I would do my best and was on my way....
So glad I didn't break my life long record of no broken bones.
Cracks don't count-- but they do hurt.
2 comments:
Glad everything is ok! You'll love the 'high pain tollerance' for childbirth! Haha I have a high tollernace for pain also. My labor was a snap! :)
That's something I've always been excited for- kinda weird I guess, but to see how "tough" I can be, lol. It'll be interesting at least.
Post a Comment